Tenax Protex is one of the top premium sealers on the market today. Tenax Protex is suitable for the treatment of all types of stone. Tenax Protex works extremely well on smooth stones, such as Pietra Leccese, Pietra Vicenza, limestone, and similar stones for both indoor and outdoor. After the application a light increase of color can be seen but depends on the type of stone and where the product is applied. UV Stable.
This product must be evenly applied on a completely clean and dry surface. Spread Tenax Protex evenly with brush, sponge,cloth or spray gun until surface no longer absorbs product. After a few seconds buff with a clean cloth. Any excess of Tenax Proseal creates superficial glossy and sticky films so any excess must be removed immediately after the application. Repeat twice after 10-15 minute intervals. Do not use surface for 24 hours.
- When using Tenax Proseal for the first time we suggest testing on a small hidden area first.
- One liter of Protex treats approximately 108-162 sq. ft depending on the porosity of the stone.
- This product will last at least 2 years if kept between 18°C and 25°C.
- Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Heat, impact and stain resistant
- Please read Safety data sheet before usage.